Sunday, June 17, 2012

Progress on Project 2 and Project 3

I've made some progress today on my UFO projects. I decided to finish 4 projects that I have underway before I start another. So today I've finished the blocks for the Dresden Plate, trimmed them and sewed them together with some little flowers in the middle. Now I have to decide what borders to do.

I also decided to start quilting this little top. Both of these tops are from my favorite color palettes.I'll probably keep using these colors until I get tired of them but that might be a while.
I watched Eleanor Burns today (LOVE her) and she admitted to 26 UFO's just on one table in her sewing room. That made me feel a little better.I'm making progress. Now if I just didn't have my pesky real job to go to this week....

No comments: